Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Here are the video links to all the assistive learning technology (ALT) I presented in class today. If you have any questions, please ask away. (Including if you need help downloading or using these programs.)

Notability (Buy): 

LiquidText (Buy): 

Kurzweil (Free): 

Windows 10 Speech Recognition (Free on Windows): 

Apple Speech Recognition (Free on Apple): 

Grammarly (Free): 

Natural Reader (Free): 

Dragon Naturally Reader (Buy): 

Ginger (Buy): 

Read and Write Gold (Free through UA Software): 
Apple version looks different from the Windows version. 

Inspiration 9 (Buy):  

Smart Pen (Buy): 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your presentation! Some of these technologies are really useful, and I had no idea that they even existed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to learn about some learning assistive technologies that might help you in your academic studies or for your working in general. Fill free to ask me for help with anything from setting up or using these technologies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matt, do you know if there is a comparison of reliability and accuracy between those voice recognition software? It would be nice if someone actually testes and compares them.

    ReplyDelete